Bliss Balancing Facial Cleanser
- Cleans out gunk stuck in acne: In hospitals, activated charcoal is given to people who’ve swallowed poison because it’s a very powerful absorbent. In this same way, activated charcoal helps cystic acne by absorbing or sucking out all kinds of gunk that is stuck inside cystic acne. Stuff like stale sebum, bacteria, pus, pollution, dead cells and impurities are removed.
- Exfoliates skin: By cleansing dirt from the skin, activated charcoal gently exfoliates skin with cystic acne, without being too harsh.
- Clears blemishes & acne scars: Cystic acne is accompanied by lots of acne scars and blemishes from past pimples. Activated charcoal can actually lighten up these blemishes by lifting off the darkened dead skin.
- Reduces acne inflammation: Red angry cystic acne can be calmed down by the anti-inflammatory properties of activated charcoal.
- Balances oily skin: Acne and oily skin most times go hand in hand. Activated charcoal reduces excess oiliness and helps balance out sebum on skin.
Organic jojoba oil
DMAE & MSM
I have that super fun combination skin that gets both dry and oily almost immediately after washing it. This cleanser is both really effective in managing break outs and oil while also leaving my skin hydrated thanks to the Hyaluronic acid. Love Lauren’s products, and this one is a keeper.
Really doesn't foam. If your looking for a cleanser for sensitive skin and all ethnic skin tones this is the one. It has good slip with little product, cleanses deep, is calming, packed with antioxidants
I'm torn on this product. Performance wise it's wonderful. Gentle but effective cleanser and left my skin feeling really soft. However I can't get over the strong alcohol smell.
Excellent for oily skin
We love this face wash. My daughter has had a hard time with keeping her acne under control. But ever since she started using Lauren's face wash, her face has cleared up. Hope it is back in stock soon.