Paradigm Pit Reset Detox Mask
- Aluminum– some evidence links aluminum to cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Phthalates– Endocrine disruptors that can cause hormone imbalance and even infertility.
- Propylene glycol– common name: antifreeze. The Environmental Working Group reports that it carries a moderate risk of immunotoxicity and allergies.
- Formaldehyde- a known carcinogen.
- Parabens- Another hormone disruptor that has been found in biopsied tissue with breast cancer.
*Mix approximately 2tsp of detox with aprox. 8tsp filtered water to make a paste.
*Apply to clean (free of deodorant) armpit area and leave on for 15-20 minutes. ( you can also do a thin application and sleep with it on overnight... just make sure its dry before climbing in bed).
*Rinse off in the shower or with a wet washcloth.
*If you are already using an all natural deodorant, use this detox 1-2 times per month to keep your armpits and lymph nodes healthy. This 4oz jar will yield 15-20 masks.
P.S.~ If you find yourself with leftovers from a batch this is AMAZING used as a face mask too!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a reaction, discontinue use and consult your Physician. It is recommended that if you are sensitive to new products to do a patch test 24 hours prior to application.
** In no way should an information found on www.laurensnaturalliving.com be considered as offering medical advice!
I love the Pit Primer! By using it on a regular basis I actually use less deodorant overall. My favorite way to use it is to mix it with honey and it stays in place better. The anti-microbial benefits of honey mixed with the pit primer do an amazing job!